Jaguar 420 Tyres
- The Jaguar 420 saloon was one of the first Jaguars to fit radial tyres as standard.
- The 420 fitted 185R15 Dunlop SP41 which is no longer made.
- In the day, the landmark radial tyre was the 185 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 , which we would suggest is still the best tyre for a 420.
- There is a 185 x 15 Dunlop SP Sport Aquajet available, which is a later tyre. However we believe the Pirelli is the tyre to recommend.
- For these tyres the Michelin 15F Offset Valve inner tube will be the best fit.
- Jaguar 420 tyre pressures - 30psi front and rear.
Jaguar 420 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Jaguar 420 Tyres