- The intermediate Tarmac Rally tyre TB15 is perfect for classic rally cars of the 1960s’- 1980s’.
- The Michelin TB15 is e marked and road legal tyre not recommended for extended race times, but perfect for tarmac stage rally’s.
- The TB15 Tyres from Michelin come in a range of unusual sizes from very wide 13” and 15” wheels, Such as Porsche 911 and Lancia Stratos.
- The TB15 is the intermediate tyre in Michelins TB range which also includes PB20, full wets and TB5 F & TB5 R as a semi slick.
- Follow this link to see Michelin TB15 tyre pressure information.
Michelin TB15 Tyre Pressure Information
MICHELIN TB15 FREE DELIVERY
Michelin TB15 Tyres
* For competition use it is possible to use a rim that is one inch wider than the standard ETRTO recommendations listed
Pneu TB a race tyre for the road
The Seventies, ever onward ... As motor sport technology evolved so a special tyre was required. For the amateur racer the TB15 in its intermediate compound form, know as the TB15, provided the best compromise between a race tyre and a multi-purpose product. It returns with an additional card up its sleeve: today, the TB15 range is road legal.
TB5F and TB5R the king of the dry road
We have now added TB5 F and TB5 R. This uncompromising tyre has a semi slick tread pattern for the ultimate in dry performance. The TB 5 F has a soft compound and the TB5 R a medium compound. These tyres are fully road legal.
Michelin TB15 FAQ
A: Yes the TB15 range of historic tarmac rally tyres are e-marked and road legal.
A: Not exactly. The TB15 range of tyres are tarmac rally tyres, so even though they have a fantastic intermediate compound vintage rally tyres the TB15 is not built for extended track time of vintage racing.