Excelsior Comp H
Not Blockley Tyres
- The Excelsior COMP H is not a Blockley Tyre.
- Like the Blockley Tyre, the tread pattern of the COMP H is designed to be reminiscent of the 1920s and early ‘30s Dunlop tread pattern.
- The Dunlop 3-Stud tread pattern used by Excelsior and Blockley went out of fashion in the 1930s because it was not suited to Tarmac roads.
- Longstone tyres no longer sell Blockley Tyres.
- We would suggest, that for the best lap times, we would recommend Dunlop racing Tyres on vintage cars.