550 - 18 Tyres
5.50 - 18
- Offset inner tube for 550 - 18: Michelin 18/18H RET Offset Valve tube
- Racing tube for 550 -18: Race Tube (Metal Valve Stem) 550-600X18/19
- Flap (18") for 550-18: Flap for 18" Straight Sided Rim
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for 550 - 18: Rim Tape for Wire Wheel 18" - 21"
- 550 - 18 can also be described as: 550 x 18, 5.50-18 or 5.50X18
550 - 18 Tyres Vintage Tyres
5.50 - 18
We would recommend the Michelin 5.50 – 18 for cars such as a Type 57 Bugatti, It was what they fitted in period, and the carcass of the Michelin gives excellent grip and comfort. However if you were asking for 5.50X18 tyres for a Derby Bentley then we would recommend the 525/550 X18 Ensign D2/103. The tread pattern is a little late, however the carcass structure of the Ensign tyre suits the chassis set up of a 3 ½ Litre Bentley better than any other tyre.
They may not be the cheapest but the 525/550 -18 Lucas is extremely good value for such a good quality tyre we suggest that they are a bargain.