Pirelli P600 Classic Tyres
- In the mid-1980s, Pirelli created the P600 tyre. The Pirelli P600 tyre pattern was developed to minimize the possibility of aquaplaning.
- The P600's enhanced cornering power provided outstanding high-speed grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- Pirelli is presently remaking the 235/60R15 P600 tyre for the Jaguar XJS HE.
- It was originally V rated and known as the 235/60VR15 P600 in 1987. The current manufacturing is rated at 170 mph and is known as the 235/60WR15 P600.
235/60 R 15 Pirelli P600
- Pirelli manufactures the 235/60 R 15 P600 tyre, which was originally fitted to Jaguar XJS HE in 1987.
- The 235/60 R 15 Pirelli P600 XJS tyre was formerly unavailable, however, Pirelli has reintroduced it as part of their Collezione line specifically for this wonderful car.