185 HR 15 Michelin XVS-P
Michelin XVS-P Tyres
- Michelin progressed the development of the XAS asymmetric tyre by releasing the XVS-P.
- The XVS-P has many of the benefits of the original asymmetric tyre, but has a squarer shape and presents more tread to the road, allowing a more comfortable ride, and an increased grip in the corners.
- The Michelin XVS-P is well suited to a range of iconic classic cars, including the Citroen DS, the Aston Martin DB5, and the Fiat 8V.
- This tyre is able to tackle the significant high-speed limitations on slippery winding roads due to an enhanced XAS sculpting that is different on the right and left shoulder.
- The XVS-P uses tread design modifications known as variable pitches, which decrease noise while driving.
Michelin XVS-P FAQ
Sort of. The P of XVS-P stands for Protection. The XVS is an asymmetric tyre, and the XVS-P has a raised curbing band for protection on the outside of the tyre.
It may not be the cheapest tyres in the size 185HR15, but we would suggest it is extremely good value
The 185HR15 Michelin XVS-P has an H speed rating for 130mph.