- The Michelin MXV was developed in 1982.
- The P in MXV-P stands for protection, it has a raised curbing band on the outside of the tyre.
- The MXV – P is a highly durable tyre giving excellent directional stability.
- The 185HR14 Michelin MXV-P is the tyre we consider the best for Triumph Stag and many Classic Mercedes.
- Michelin now also produce a 185HR14 white wall MXV, with a white side, wall instead of the curb protection.
Michelin MXV-P FAQ
A: Yes. Michelin make a 185R14 White wall MXV. This tyre is great on an early Triumph Stand and many classic Mercedes cars.
A: the P stands for Protection. The Michelin MXV-P has a raised curbing band on one side, to reinforce the tyres side wall against contact with the curb.