Renault 8 Tyres
- The best tyre for the Renault 8 is 135 SR 15 Michelin ZX .
- These tyres are best fit with a set of Michelin 15CB Offset Valve inner tubes.
- Some people like a larger tyre in which case a 145 SR 15 Michelin XZX would be the other best option.
- For these tyres we recommend the Michelin 15E inner tube.
- Our recommended tyre pressures for your Renault R8 are 135R15 20psi front and 30psi rear. With the 145R15 we suggest18psi on the front 28psi rear.
Renault R8 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Renault R8 Tyres
History of the Renault 8
Built between 1962-1973, the Renault 8 was based on the Renault Dauphine and was intended to be a small family car. It featured a sealed-for-life cooling system on the engine, as well as being one of the first cars of its size to have four-wheel disc brakes.