Lamborghini Espada Tyres
- The first Espada came fitted with 7” wide wheels and fitted 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 .
- The later series 3 Espada had power steering to accommodate wider wheels that fitted wider lower profile 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 .
- The Michelin 15/17H will be the best fitting inner tube for these tyres.
- Lamborghini Espada Tyre pressures - 34psi front and 36psi rear.
- Set of 2 215/70 WR 15 & 225/70 WR 15 Pirelli Stelvio + Tubes
Starting at €2,691.00 €2,242.50
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at €1,863.00 €1,552.50
Lamborghini Espada Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Lamborghini Espada Tyres
The early Lamborghini Espada 400GT originally fitted a 205VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™. These tyres are still manufactured by PIRELLI and the best tyre for these early cars.
Lamborghini Espada III Tyres
Because it was now fitted with power steering, the later Lamborghini, Espada III was presented in October 1972, was fitted with wider wheels and more modern, lower profile tyre, 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN12. The CINTURATO ™ CN12 would still be the best tyres for these cars. However today because for some time the CINTURATO ™ was not available many of the Lamborghini Espada cars are fitted with a 215/70VR15 XWX which is also an excellent tyre.
Lamborghini Espada 400 GT Wheels
If you require new Borrani wire wheels for your Lamborghini Espada 400 GT, then please click here for information on Borrani wire wheels.
The picture below shows the 205VR15 CN72 CINTURATO ™ HS tyre that PIRELLI put into production in 1964, which was original equipment for the Lamborghini Espada. On either side of this tyre are more modern 70% profile tyre sizes that are often fitted by mistake. On the left is a 205/70VR15, which is far too small in diameter, and on the right is a 215/70VR15 which is closer in dimensions and would also be a good tyre for the Lamborghini Espada. Some cars that fitted the 205VR15 CINTURATO ™ changed to the 215/70VR15 tyre when the low profile tyre was developed at the beginning of the 1970's