Ferrari 246 Dino Tyres
- The Ferrari 246 Dino fitted 205/70VR14 Michelin XWX.
- We would suggest that the Michelin XWX is still the right tyre for a Ferrari Dino.
- Pirelli also make a 205/70R14 Cinturato CN36 which is the only other tyre we would consider for a 246 Dino.
- Michelins recommended tyre pressure for the Ferrari 246 GT Dino is 28psi front and 32psi rear.
- Some Ferrari Dino owner like to fit the later 328GTB 16” wheels, but a 246 will lose comfort and not handle so well on modern low profile tyres.
- If your Ferrari 246 Dino has 16” wheels then the 205/55R16 Pirelli P7 will diminish the derogatory effects (but you should really stay 14”).
Ferrari 246 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 246
Ferrari Dino Wheels
Although it was not standard Ferrari equipment on the 246 Dino GTS or the coupe 246 GT Dino, Borrani do make some period optional 14" wire wheels with a full conversion kit. The wheels are 7" wide. So, correct for the original Dino tyres; the 205/70VR14 Michelin XWX or the 205/70WR14 CINTURATO ™ CN36