Bond Equipe GT 2-2
1969 Bond Equipe 2 Litre 1998cc
Bond Equipe GT 2-2 Tyres
- The Bond GT 2+2 and Bond GT4S could fit either tyres in the size 520x13 or 145x13.
- We would recommend the 145HR13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 as the best available tyre for this car.
- The ideal tube for this is the Michelin 13CG innertube.
- For a slightly larger tyre the 155 HR 13 Michelin XAS FF is another good option.
- Tyres of this size would best fit an Michelin 13D innertube.
History of the Bond Equipe GT 2-2
After becoming comfortable with building 4 wheels on a car using a Triumph Herald chassis, Bond attempted to do something similar with a Triumph Vitesse chassis. Built from 1967 to 1970, the Bond Equipe GT 2-2/Bond 2 Litre was again built using glass fibre and steel panels, but featured squarer and heavier styling which was offset by the additional power of a Triumph 104bhp Straight Six.