Ferrari 308 GTS Qv
Ferrari 308 GTS qv Tyres
- The 4 valve per cylinder version of the 308 GT Spyder fitted 220/55 WR 390 Michelin TRX.
- Ferrari did also offer their 308 GTS qv with 16” wheels and Goodyear NCT tyres.
- If you have a 308GTS QV with 16” wheels we recommend 205/55YR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 front and 225/50 YR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 on the rear.
- After 1983 Ferrari, because of connections through F1 fitted Goodyear Gator Back tyres. However, as it was back then, the Pirelli P7 is the tyre of choice.
- Ferrari 308 GTS Qv tyre pressueres – in period Ferrari suggested 33 psi front and rear. Tyre manufacturers suggested 35psi or 36psi in the rear, and with the larger front tyre of the Michelin TRX only 28psi in the front is suggested.
Ferrari 308 GTS Qv Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 308 GTS Qv Tyres
History of the Ferrari 308 GTS qv
The 308 GTS QV Quattrovalvole features a naturally-aspirated V 8 cylinder engine, with a maximum speed of 156 mph and a curb weight of 2835 lbs 1286 kg. This engine has a maximum power output of 237 horsepower at 7000 rpm and a maximum torque output of 260.0 Nm (191 pound-feet) at 5000 rpm. The power is sent to the road via the rear-wheel-drive (RWD) and a 5-speed manual gearbox. The 308 has Coil springs, which are responsible for road grip, handling characteristics, and ride comfort. Suspension featuring coil springs, and double wishbones. The 308 GTS QV Quattrovalvole's braking system comprises Vented Discs in the front and Vented Discs in the rear for stopping power.