PIRELLI P700-Z Tyres
For some time now a good tyre has not been available for the Audi Quattro, so we are very pleased that PIRELLI have bitten the bullet and come up with such a superb quality original equipment tyre and they look great too.
- The Pirelli P700-Z was introduced in 1988 and offered Precision high-speed sports handling.
- Excellent braking particularly in the wet with minimised noise level.
- Precision high speed sports handling.
- Excellent braking particularly in the wet.
- Minimised noise level.
- Exceptional resistance to aquaplaning both on the straight and while cornering.
- The original equipment tyre for the Audi Quattro was Pirelli 215/50R15 P7, later 215/50R15 Pirelli P700-Z.
- Recommended tyre pressures for the Audi Quattro are 30psi front and rear.
- Today the best tyre for an Audi Quattro is the 215/50R15 Pirelli P700-Z.