6.00 x 16 Land Rover Tyre
600X16 Land Rover Tyres
Early Land Rovers fitted the tyre size 600X16. Longstone tyres offer the 600X16 Avon Traction Mileage as an original tyre. This 600X16 Land Rover tyre offered here is extremely good value. we have sold lots of these budget 600X16 Land rover tyres to many happy customers.
We supply a budget Land Rover Tyre in the size 600X16. However this 600X16 Land Rover tyre often changes manufacturer so we don't mention the brand name of this 600X16 tyre. If you need 600X16 tyres for a classic Land Rover, this 6.00 x 16 Land Rover tyre is the ideal option. If you have any doubts give us a ring 00 44 1302 711123
Land Rover Tyres
Although the '6.00 x 16 Land Rover' tyre is usually the top recommendation for a classic Land Rover, other options are available.
- The 6.00-16 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA is a sporting crossply tyre suited to road use. This tyre is not suited to off-roading.
- 185 VR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 is a sporting radial tyre ideal classic for high-speed road use. This tyre is not suited to off-roading.
- 600-16 NDT Jeep Tyres can be fitted to a Land Rover, but they are better suited for a Willy's Jeep. These tires perform excellently off-road but tend to be noisy on tarmac.
- The 7.00 x 16 Lucas NDT is a classic non-directional off-road tire known for its iconic "bar grip" pattern. Primarily used for military purposes, it is not recommended for extensive road use.
- 7.00 x 16C Avon Traction Mileage is a classic Land Rover tire featuring a tread pattern commonly found on Land Rover models of its time. This size was optional for many classic Land Rovers and the original size for certain models like the Series I 107" LWB Land Rover.
- 205 R 16 Michelin X M+S is a classic off-road tire size commonly fitted to more recent Land Rover models such as the Defender 90, 110, Range Rover, and Land Rover Discovery. It offers reliable off-road performance and is suitable for various terrains.
|OVERALL DIAMETER INFLATED
|WEIGHT OF TYRE
|Michelin 16F Offset Valve Reinforced Inner Tube
|TUBE OR TUBELESS
|RECOMMENDED RIM WIDTH