225/70 - 15
- Inner tube for 225/70 - 15: Michelin 15/17H Offset Valve Tube.
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for 225/70 - 15: Rim Tape 14" - 17".
- 225/70 - 15 can also be described as: 225/70 R 15 or 225/70 x 15.
- 225/70 VR 15 Avon TurboSpeed was OE on Aston Martin V8. (The Vantage V8 fitted 255/60 VR15 Pirelli CN12 from 1979).
- 225/70VR15 Michelin XWX was OE on the rear of 512BB with 215/70VR15 XWX on the front.
- When the tyre size 225/70-15 was first developed it was known as GR/70-15.
225/70-15 Inner Tubes
225/70 - 15 FAQ
The Michelin XWX is a great 1970s tread pattern that is associated very much with classic Ferrari, And would be a great upgrade for an Aston Martin V8.
We believe that any classic car that fits 225/70 – 15 tyres, needs to have a high performance tyre and we would very much recommend sticking to a performance tyre such as the 225/70 -15 XWX. Steer clear of fitting 225/70TR15 or 225/70SR15 van tyres.