155 - 13
- 155-13 is the radial alternative to the crossply tyre 5.60-13.
- A 155-13 tyres is the same as a 155/80 R 13. 155mm wide, 80% of 155mm is the side wall height.
- 155/80R13 is sort of the correct name, but 155R13 tyres were developed before there was an option of aspect ratios.
- Low profile alternative for 155 - 13: 175/70 - 13.
- Inner tube for 155 - 13: MICHELIN 13D OFFSET VALVE TUBE.
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for 155 - 13: Rim Tape 13" - 17".
- 155 - 13 can also be described as: 155/80 R 13, 155 x 13, 155/80 - 13 or 155 R 13.
- 155-13 tyres were very common fitment on many cars of the 1970 such as Ford Escort and Lotus Elan.
- We would suggest currently the best 155-13 tyre is the 155 HR 13 Michelin XAS.
- We hope to soon have a 155-13 Pirelli Cinturato.
Classic 155-13 Tyres
155-13 Inner Tubes
A: 155R13 Pirelli Cinturato was OE on many Ford Escort cars. Also the Michelin 155HR13 XAS is an excellent tyre in the size 155-13. Escort Mexico and RS cars mostly fitted 175/70HR13 Cinturato CN36.
A: a 155R13 tyre is the best radial alternative to a 560X13 tyre.
A: the Pirelli 175/70R13 Cinturato CN36 is the perfect low profile option for a 5.60X13 or 155SR13 tyre.
A: Michelin make the 155HR13 XAS FF which is an excellent 155SR13 tyre but with an H speed rating.