Lamborghini Muira at The Barcelona Motorshow
Lamborghini Miura Tyres
- The Lamborghini Miura P400 originally fitted at first a 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 front and rear.
- When 70% profile tyres came out in 1969 the Miura P400S switched to 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12.
- The Miura P400S then moved on to fitting 215/70 R 15 front and 225/70VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN12 on the rear. Michelin make these tyres in their XWX tread pattern which is an excellent period tyre, so for these cars we recommend 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX on the Front and 225/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX on the rear.
- The Michelin 15/17H will be the best fitting innertube for these tyres.
- The Lamborghini Miura SV in 1971 originally fitted the PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN12 215/70VR15 on the Front and 255/60 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 on the Rear. Fortunately for Muira SV owners, these tyres are currently being made again by PIRELLI and are in stock.
Lamborghini Miura Tyres Explained
Lamborghini Miura Recommended Tyres
Not only was the Miura P400 revolutionary, but it was also stunningly attractive and fast with a top speed of 170 mph! Lamborghini never saw the need to adjust the Miura's engine capacity of 3929 cc, but as they improved the Miura, the P400 was given more horsepower creating 370 horsepower, and in 1971 the Lamborghini Miura P400SV was manufactured and generated an incredible 385bhp! In all, 775 Lamborghini Miuras were built, with the final one leaving the plant in 1973. The Lamborghini Miura paved the path for modern sports cars!
Lamborghini Miura Borrani Wheels
Borrani wheels are available for your Lamborghini Miura. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at [email protected]
Wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Lamborghini Miura Borrani wheels.