Ferrari 246 GTS Dino
Ferrari 246 GTS Dino Tyres
- For Ferrari Dino 246 GTS tyres Longstone Tyres recommends the 205/70VR14 Michelin XWX as the best tyre to fit.
- The other option for the 246 GTS Dino would be 205/70 WR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36, however the XWX was the original equipment.
- our period Innertube guides state that the GTS Dino was released on tubeless wheels, providing you have tubeless wheels fitted, innertubes are not required.
- If you have wire wheels fitted, innertubes are a requirement.
- For these tyres we the Michelin 14F innertube offers the best fit.
- Ferrari Dino tyre pressures - period Dunlop and Michelin fitment guides state 28psi front and 34psi rear. We also have another fitment guide that recommends 34 front and 40 rear.
Borrani Wire Wheels
While this is not standard equipment, the Borrani Ferrari 246 GTS Dino wire wheels are great alternative wheels that are high quality and period correct. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at [email protected]
Wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Ferrari 246 GTS Dino Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge